EuroClaim legal professionals
Often, the lack of information and still vital image about long and expensive cross-border court proceedings discourage people from taking legal action.
These reasons prevent people from taking actions against debtors that owe money in relation:
to unpaid invoices;
to defaulted mutual contracts;
to damages arising from the accidents;
to disputes related to movable or immovable property.
The situations indicated above and other commercial disputes can be effectively settled by simplified legal procedures under European Small Claim Procedure and European Payment Order. EuroClaim has a mission to assist clients in the debt collection or the money recovery from their debtors based in EU. EuroClaim legal professionals prepare the claim, locate the competent court and send all necessary documents on your behalf.
Pass this tricky task to the ones, who know how to handle legal disputes in fast, smooth and cost friendly way.
- Unnecessary representation in the country where the debtor resides
- No high fees for expensive lawyers
- Simplified legal procedures are established under EU regulations and applicable in all EU countries (excl. Denmark)
- Increased SMEs’ and consumers’ confidence in cross-border trade
- Reduced costs of litigation
- Electronic means of communication
- Better access to justice
EuroClaim data collection
EuroClaim cooperates with the public institutions of EU member states and collects up-to-date information about:
- the court fees;
- the courts competent to hear the cases;
- the statistics of cases resolved;
- other relevant information.
For the inquiries related with data collection please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org